Christmas is one of the most celebrated festivals in the world that welcomes the fall of winter and commemorates the birth of Jesus Christ. The celebration is marked through carols and gifts to express love to your near and dear ones.
When it comes to expressing love, wishing joy, or just celebrating the festive mood none other than Christmas quotes can do justice to the occasion. Lift up the festive spirit of the season with quotes for Christmas and raise the mood of celebration. You can also share a humorous moment with your friends with funny Christmas Quotes.
Tag alone a cute Christmas quote with your gifts to add special value wrapped in love, care, and warmth to your gift. You can also use these Christmas quotes for your greeting card to wish the best of everything to your loved ones.
Best Christmas Quotes
Express love, convey your greetings and wish ‘Happy Christmas to your near and dear ones with famous Christmas quotes. Let us have a look at some of the Christmas quotes penned down by famous personalities.
- “He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree”- Roy L. Smith
- “Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love!” – Hamilton Wright Mabie
- “Remember, This December, that love weighs more than gold”- Josephine Dodge Daskam Bacon
- “The earth has grown old with its burden of care, But at Christmas it always is young”-Phillips Brooks
- “I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year.”- Charles Dickens
- “Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.” -Norman Vincent Peale
- “The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.”- Burton Hillis
- “I heard the bells on Christmas Day; their old familiar carols play, and wild and sweet the word repeat of peace on earth, good-will to men!”- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- “Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful. “ -Norman Vincent Peale
- “It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.” -W. T. Ellis
- “Christmas … is not an eternal event at all, but a piece of one’s home that one carries in one’s heart.” -Freya Stark
- “The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.” -Burton Hillis
Funny Christmas Quotes
Famous personalities has also penned down Christmas quotes especially for the children marking the coming of Santa Claus. There are also some funny Christmas quotes highlighting the festive season or Santa Claus for you to share a good laugh over those.
- “And while everyone else is seeing only one Santa Claus, we’ll be seeing six or seven.”- W.C. Fields
- “I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked for my autograph” -Shirley Temple
- “Open your presents at Christmastime but be thankful year round for the gifts you receive.”- Terri Guillemets
- “Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people once a year.” – Victor Borge
- “God put Santa Claus on earth to remind us that Christmas is ‘sposed to be a happy time.” -Bill Keane’s
Celebrate Christmas with Christmas quotes and light up the mood of celebration in your party. Express joy and happiness and spread the love in the celebration of the carnival with the best Christmas lines.
|Around the World||Wishes||Messages|
|Legend of the Christmas Stocking||Origin||When is Christmas|
|Wish in 100 Different Languages||Symbols|