Cookies are an all time favorite with the Christmas season and if you are planning, a Christmas party, do not forget to include the cookie treat in it.
No Christmas celebration is ever complete without Cookies. Bake cookies at home and make your Christmas celebration more fun with Christmas cookie recipes. Browse through the page to learn more about cookie recipes that will offer your guests with delightful and the best cookie treats.
Best Cookie Recipes:
Turn your Christmas celebration more fun by offering the guests with the best cookie treats. Let us have a look at some of the Christmas cookie recipes that will turn your event more enjoyable.
- Fantasy Fudge
- Kraft Marshmallow crème: 1 7-oz. jar
- Vanilla extract: 1 teaspoon
- Chopped nuts: 1 cup
- Margarine: 3/4 cup
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips: 1 12-oz package
- Sugar: 3 cups
- Evaporated milk: 2/3 cup
1. Melt the margarine in a 4-qyart microwave bowl on 100 degrees. Add milk and sugar to the melted butter and stir well. Microwave the mix and bring it to boil on high temperature for about 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
2. Add the chips to the mix until melted while the microwave is on high. Mix the remaining ingredients with it and mix well. Pour the mix into a greased baking pan and cool at room temperature. Cut into squares and serve.
- Peanut Blossoms
- All-purpose flour: 1 1/2 cups
- Peanut butter: 3/4 cup
- Hershey’s Kisses: 1 bag (8oz)
- Granulated sugar: 1 cup
- Shortening: 1/2 cup
- Light brown sugar: 1/3 cup (packed)
- Milk: 2 tablespoons
- Vanilla: 1 teaspoon
- Baking soda: 1 teaspoon
- Egg: 1
- Salt: 1/2 teaspoon
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Whish the peanut utter and shortening in a bowl until properly blended. Add brown sugar and 1/3rd cup of granulated sugar to the mix and beat until fluffy.
2. Now, add the milk, vanilla, and egg to the mix and beat well. Add the flour, baking soda, and salt to the mixture and stir well. Now, slowly add the peanut butter mixture to it.
3. Shape dough into 1-inch ball and roll in the remaining granulated sugar. Place them on a non-greased cookie sheet, Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until brown. Place the kiss on each cookie top; press it hard so that it breaks the cookie edge. Remove from the cookie sheet and place it on a wire rack. Let it cool off completely and serve.
- Coconut Macaroon
- Macaroon coconut: 1/2 lb
- Powdered sugar: 1/2 lb
- Egg whites: 3
- Lemon juice: 1 teaspoon
- Cinnamon: 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt: 1 pinch
1. Mix the egg whites, lemon juice, and salt in a bowl and beat well. Now, slowly add the cinnamon and sifted powdered sugar into the mix, and whip it up.
2. Now, add the coconut to the mixture using a wooden spatula. Now place little mounds of the mix onto a parchment lined baking sheet using a pastry bag.
3. Bake the mix at 300 degrees for bout 15 to 20 minutes. Let it cool completely and tour macaroon is ready to serve.
Sweeten the taste buds of your guests and serve sweet delicacies to them with Christmas cookie recipes that are a favorite with all.
|Around the World||Wishes||Messages|
|Legend of the Christmas Stocking||Origin||When is Christmas|
|Wish in 100 Different Languages||Symbols|