The best way to end a great Christmas feast would be following it up with some delicious desserts. Whip out some great desserts with Christmas dessert recipes and sweeten the flavor of Christmas celebration.
The desserts would definitely add a whole new level of joy to the delight of a Christmas feast. Cook some of the very popular Christmas desserts and offer a sweet surprise to your guests.
Best Christmas Dessert Recipes:
Let us have a look at the Christmas dessert recipes that will whip up the best dessert for the season.
- Candy Cane Dessert
- Graham Cracker Crust: 1
- Large Candy Canes: 4 (crushed)
- Small Bag Miniature Marshmallows: ½
- Frozen Whipped Topping: 1 – 8-oz Container (thawed)
1. Mix the marshmallows, 3/4th of the crushed candy along with the whipped topping and stir well.
2. Pour the mix onto the crust and spread the remaining crushed candy over the mix. Chill it thoroughly before serving it to your guests.
- Australian Traditional Christmas Pudding
- Breadcrumbs: ½ lb
- Plain Flour: ½ lb
- Brown Sugar: 1 lb
- Butter: 1 lb
- Mixed Spice: ½ teaspoon
- Raisins: ½ lb
- Sultanas: 1 lb
- Currants: 1 lb
- Baking Soda: ½ teaspoon
- Citron Peel: ½ lb
- Almonds: ¼ lb
- Eggs: 9
- Brandy: ½ cup
- Salt: 1 pinch
1. Mix butter and sugar to form a cream and add the eggs to it. Stir well and add the brandy.
2. Add the fruits and chopped blanched almonds while mixing. Now, add breadcrumbs, flour, soda and spices to the mix.
3. Grease the pudding basin well before baking and leave enough room for rising. The pudding can also be poured onto a piece of calico and tied securely with string.
4. Steam the pudding for 6 hours and serve it chilled to your guests. If you need to heat the pudding when required, boil slowly for 2-3 hours.
- Christmas Crepes
- Flour: 1 ½ cups
- Baking Powder: ½ teaspoon
- Vanilla Instant Pudding: 1 package
- Butter: 2 tablespoon
- Milk: 2 cups
- Vanilla: ½ teaspoon
- Sugar: 1 tbsp
- Cherry Pie Filling: 1 Can
- Eggs: 2
- Salt: ½ teaspoon
1. Prepare vanilla pudding as per the directions on package and store it in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
2. Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl with a fork and add the milk, egg, butter and vanilla while stirring continuously to the mix. Beat well until the batter is smooth.
3. Pour ¼ cup of the batter in a 6-inch skillet, preferably wrought iron and rotate the pan so that the batter covers the bottom of the pan.
4. Cook until crepe color turns light brown. Turn off the heat and keep it aside. Put wax paper between two will prevent sticking. Cover and keep warm in oven.
5. Lay out the crepes on plate before serving and place 2 tablespoons of pudding on crepe and roll in up. Top it up with a dollop of cherry filling on top.
Whip up great desserts for your guests topped with nuts and cream this Christmas season with the help of Christmas dessert recipes.
|Around the World||Wishes||Messages|
|Legend of the Christmas Stocking||Origin||When is Christmas|
|Wish in 100 Different Languages||Symbols|