You surely would not want to miss the fun of the Christmas celebration by spending the maximum time in the kitchen. Yet, you want to serve your guests with homemade Christmas treats. If this is what is bothering you, then worry no further and scroll down the page to find some of the easy Christmas recipes.
Tasty, delicious and time saving these Christmas recipes will definitely serve your guests with the best Christmas delicacies of the season. Save yourself from the hustle bustle of the kitchen and lay a grand splendor on the table with easy recipes for Christmas.
Best Easy Recipes for Christmas:
Whisk delicacies out from your kitchen within minutes and surprise your guests with delectable Christmas treats this Christmas season. Let us have a look at some of the easy Christmas recipes:
- Bacon Sandwich (Serves 6 )
- Bacon: 4 slices (cooked and crumbled)
- Bread: 10 slices (dried and cubed)
- Milk: 2 cups
- Mustard: 1/4 tablespoon (dried)
- Cheddar cheese: 1 cup (shredded)
- Eggs: 4
- Salt: 1/2 tablespoon
1. Heat the oven to 325 degrees. Whip the eggs in a small bowl in the meantime. In another bowl, combine the cheese and bread pieces.
2. Take a 10 x 6 x 1-inch greased baking dish, pour the mix onto it, add the whipped egg, milk, dry mustard, and salt onto it, and stir well.
3. Pour over croutons and top it with crumbled bacon. Bake it for 1 hour or until the eggs are firm
- Glazed Ham
- Boneless ham: 8 to 10 pound
- Honey mustard: 2 tablespoons
- Apricot preserves: 1/2 cup
- Whole berry or jellied cranberry sauce: 16 oz. can
For The Sauce:
1. Mix the apricot preserves, honey mustard, and cranberry sauce in a medium saucepan.
2. Boil the sauce mix over medium heat until the preserves melts and the sauce gets thick and smooth. Stir occasionally.
3. Turn off the heat and keep it aside.
For the Ham:
1. Heat the oven to 325 degrees. Take a shallow roasting pan put the ham over it and place it in the middle of the oven.
2. Bake the ham for around 1 hour or until the thermometer reaches the temperature of 140 degrees.
3. Dredge the ham with the glaze during the last 45 minutes of baking. Take it out from the oven and serve.
- Cranberry Salad
- Cranberries: 4 cups
- Apple: 1 (diced)
- Orange: 1
- Lemon gelatin: 2 packages
- Sugar: 1-1/2 cups
- Warm water: 4 cups
1. Break the cranberries, apple, and orange including the rind into pieces.
2. Mix the cranberries and sugar in a bowl and keep it aside. In another bowl, dissolve the gelatin in warm water
3. Now, add the Cranberry mixture and the orange and apple into the gelatin. Stir continuously until it blends properly. Pour into moulds when done and serve.
Save the time and effort with easy Christmas recipes and yet serve the best Christmas treat to your guests.
|Around the World||Wishes||Messages|
|Legend of the Christmas Stocking||Origin||When is Christmas|
|Wish in 100 Different Languages||Symbols|