This Mother’s Day, send your mom some great Mother’s Day messages. The messages at 123NewYear help you to express the earnest feelings you have for your mom.
Send the messages through email, old world style hand written note, or write on the gift tag, or as an addition to messages in a greeting card, or as the message in your home made card, or by SMS – once you get the idea, the usage can be many!
Here are some heartfelt Mother’s Day messages to make your mom feel loved and special:
- Mother is a gift from God. You are the one who gives me the strength to go through each day with my head held up high. You have taught me to win always and not fear failure. I love you so much. Happy Mother’s Day.
- You have always surprised me with your energy and strength. You have cooked for me, taken care of me like a nurse and been my career counselor. Love you Mom for all the roles you played in my life. I know your love for me is inexhaustible. I love you. Happy Mother’s Day.
- Motherhood is a job that takes up all your time. Mom you have taken such good care of us and never complained about anything. You have never had a day off. So now we, your children are planning something grand to pamper you. Gt ready to enjoy and relax on Mother’s Day!
- Without you mom I would be lost and clueless. You were the one always there for me. You have given me lessons of life that have always led me on the correct path. Love you Mom for all of that and more. Happy Mother’s Day!
- I will not be able to be with you on Mother’s Day mom but remember that I love you and will always love you. You have taught me well so you also need not worry, I am fine. Sending you lots of love this Mother’s Day and hope to be with you on the next. Love you Mom.
- When I was little I always looked up to you for inspiration. Now that I have a daughter of my own I hope she does the same. Hope that I can do justice to your teachings. Love you Mom. Happy Mother’s Day.
- People have always found it difficult to understand me and my decisions. You were the only pillar of support that stood by my decisions. You are the only one who understood my feelings. Thank you for being there. Happy Mother’s Day.
- Ever since I was a child, you have been looked after me, taken care of me and comforted me when I was down. Grandma thank you for being my mum. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Mom you were working 2 jobs to make ends meet. You, my sweet sister, were the one who looked after me while mom was out working. It is a blessing to have two mothers. Thank you my Mom and sweet big Sis. Happy Mother’s Day to both of you!
- I have seldom expressed my love and gratitude for all that you have done for us. Mom I love you and promise to fulfill all your dreams one day. Happy Mother’s Day! I love you.
- All through childhood I have seen you work and take care of us. It is now time for us to take care of you Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
- No amount of gifts, flowers and diamonds can make-up for the sacrifices you made to give us a great upbringing. Here is a small message to thank you for a lovely childhood and your gift is on the way. Love you Mom. I am far away but my wishes and gift should reach in time. Hope to see you soon. Happy Mother’s Day!