You are planning to arrange a New Year party for the seniors in your family. Impress your grandparents by reading the famous New Year quotes.
You would definitely love to convey the New Year greetings in a different style. Here are some great quotes on New Year for you. Here are some very famous New Year quotes which you can attach with mails, cards and gifts.
- One resolution I have made, and try always to keep, is this: To rise above the little things. -John Burroughs
- Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right. -Oprah Winfrey
- Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us. -Hal Borland
- No one ever regarded the First of January with indifference. It is that from which all date their time, and count upon what is left. It is the nativity of our common Adam. -Charles Lamb
|For Parents||For Teachers||For Kids|
|Funny||Inspirational||New Beginning Quotes|
|New Year Friendship Quotes|
Famous New Year Quotes 2019
- Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. -Abraham Lincoln
- The Old Year has gone. Let the dead past bury its own dead. The New Year has taken possession of the clock of time. All hail the duties and possibilities of the coming twelve months! – Edward Payson Powell
- “I made no resolutions for the New Year. The habit of making plans, of criticizing, sanctioning and molding my life, is too much of a daily event for me.” – Anais Nin
- “Why won’t they let a year die without bringing in a new one on the instant, can’t they use birth control on time? I want an interregnum. The stupid years patter on with unrelenting feet, never stopping – rising to little monotonous peaks in our imaginations at festivals like New Year’s and Easter and Christmas – But, goodness, why need they do it?” – John Dos Passos
- “Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “New Year’s Day: Now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual.” – Mark Twain
- “Time has no divisions to mark its passage. There is never a thunder-storm or blare of trumpets to announce the beginning of a new month or year. Even when a new century begins it is only we mortals who ring bells and fire off pistols.” – Thomas Mann
Hope you loved reading the famous New Year quotes. Wishing you all a very happy and prosperous new beginning.