New Year Quotes for Kids are inspirational words from famous people that you can send in the way of the young ones you know to motivate them to start their New Year with high hopes and morals. This is a subtle yet sure way to influence them to focus to attain a brighter future.
These are designed to give wings to their dreams yet keep them rooted to the ground realities so that they never fall flat. These fuel their imagination, but also teach them to judge what is doable and what are not. In short, these are life’s teachings bundled in famous words to gift the kids a motivational New Year.
- The New Year, like an Infant Heir to the whole world, was waited for, with welcomes, presents, and rejoicings. ~ Charles Dickens
- Year's end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us. Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right. ~ Oprah Winfrey
- I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes.
- Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You're doing things you've never done before, and more importantly, you're Doing Something.
So that's my wish for you, and all of us, and my wish for myself. Make New Mistakes. Make glorious, amazing mistakes. Make mistakes nobody's ever made before. Don't freeze, don't stop, don't worry that it isn't good enough, or it isn't perfect, whatever it is: art, or love, or work or family or life.
Whatever it is you're scared of doing, Do it.
Make your mistakes, next year and forever. ~ Neil Gaiman
- Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one. ~ Brad Paisley
- Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties. ~ Helen Keller
- Character is the ability to carry out a good resolution long after the excitement of the moment has passed. ~ Cavett Robert
- Those who gave thee a body, furnished it with weakness; but He who gave thee Soul, armed thee with resolution. Employ it, and thou art wise; be wise and thou art happy. ~ Akhenaton
- I feel that you are justified in looking into the future with true assurance, because you have a mode of living in which we find the joy of life and the joy of work harmoniously combined. Added to this is the spirit of ambition which pervades your very being, and seems to make the day's work like a happy child at play. ~ Albert Einstein