It is party time and you are looking for some fun and humor. For such events you can spill the magic of Funny New Year quotes and make everyone laugh.
You don’t have to always convey the New Year wishes on serious note – little funny moments can surely turn the entire atmosphere into hilarious mood.
You can always add these funny New Year quotes with the picture album, scrapbook, gifts and greetings. Here are some really comical sayings for New Year.
- “New Year’s Day: Now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual.” – Mark Twain
- “The object of a New Year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul and a new nose; new feet, a new backbone, new ears, and new eyes. Unless a particular man made New Year resolutions, he would make no resolutions. Unless a man starts afresh about things, he will certainly do nothing effective.” – G.K. Chesterton
|For Parents||For Teachers||For Kids|
|Funny||Inspirational||New Beginning Quotes|
|New Year Friendship Quotes|
- “It wouldn’t be New Year’s if I didn’t have regrets.” – William Thomas
- “Ever new year is the direct descendant, isn’t it, of a long line of proven criminals?” – Ogden Nash
Humorous Sayings for New Year
The funny sayings would definitely bring smile on your near and dear ones face. Start the new beginning with funny New Year sayings and spread the happiness.
- “A dog’s New Year’s Resolution: I will not chase that stick unless I actually see it leave his hand!” – Anonymous
- “People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas.” – Anonymous
- “Many people look forward to the New Year for a new start on old habits.” – Anonymous
- “A New Year’s resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other.” – Anonymous
Hope your enjoyed reading the funny New Year quotes. Spread the happiness by mailing to all your loved ones and turn the celebrations more hilarious.