Want to express you affection to God on New Year? The Christian New Year poems are the most meaningful and religious way of conveying New Year greetings to all your loved ones.
This is very beautiful expression to move closer to God and start the year on a prayer note.
New Year is the time of saying thanks to almighty and asking him to render peace and harmony for the coming year.
You can read these Christian New year poems on the new year eve and impress everyone.
You can take up these poems rather, reading the prayers on the new year eve.
Here are some fantastic Christian New Year Poems. So, go ahead and feel the warmth of these stunning poems.
1.The New Year– Martha Snell Nicholson
Dear Lord, as this New Year is born
I give it to Thy hand,
Content to walk by faith what paths
I cannot understand.
Whatever coming days may bring
Of bitter loss, or gain,
Or every crown of happiness;
Should sorrow come, or pain,
Or, Lord, if all unknown to me
Thine angel hovers near
To bear me to that farther shore
Before another year,
It matters not—my hand in Thine,
Thy light upon my face,
Thy boundless strength when I am weak,
Thy love and saving grace!
I only ask, loose not my hand,
Grip fast my soul, and be
My guiding light upon the path
Till, blind no more, I see!
2.New year– Mary Fairchild
Instead of making a New Year’s resolution
Consider committing to a biblical solution
Your promises are easily broken
Empty words, though earnestly spoken
But God’s Word transforms the soul
By His Holy Spirit making you whole
As you spend time alone with Him
He will change you from
3.A New Year With The Lord– M.S.Lowndes
A new year is about to unfold
With new opportunities to explore
Doors will open for new experiences
New adventures with the Lord
Remember not the former things
The things of this past year
The Lord will do new things in us
Much more than we are aware
For He will make a way for us
As we put our trust in Him
And He will guide our every step
By His presence we have within
What God has placed within our hearts
We find we’ll be able to do
If we look for the opportunities
We’ll see the door to go through
We mustn’t let anything hold us back
But rise up and take our place
And be all that God wants us to be
With a fresh touch of His grace!
More New Year Poems
- Sketch—New Year’s Day, 1790 by Robert Burns
- The Auld Farmer’s New-Year-Morning Salutation to his Auld Mare, Maggie by Robert Burns
- When the new year by Rg Gregory
- 1819 New Year’s Carrier’s Address by Major Henry Livingston, Jr.
- A New Year’s Day Poem By Charles Moir
- A New Year’s Gift by William Strode
- A NEW YEAR’S GIFT,SENT TO SIR SIMEON STEWARD by Robert Herrick
- A New Year’s Resolution to Leave Dundee by William Topaz McGonagall
- My New Year’s resolution by By Robert Fisher
- New Year’s Eve by David Herbert Lawrence
- NEW YEAR POEM by Barry Tebb
- New Year’s Chimes by Francis Thompson
- New Year’s Eve by Robert William Service
- New Year’s Morning by Helen Hunt Jackson
- ON THE NEW YEAR by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Ring Out, Wild Bells by Alf navy, Lord Tennyson