New Year is the time to remember all our relatives, close and distant. Elderly people are often left out from celebrations because young ones like to go out and party all night long with people of their age.
However, the old people do not need expensive gifts or elaborate parties to be cheerful but they just require a little bit of your time to be happy.
Even if you fail to take out a lot of time to spend with elderly people, you can always send them your heartfelt greetings to put a smile on their faces.
Choose from the wide collection of New Year wishes for elders to show respect to the seniors during the special occasion of the New Year.
New Year Greetings for Elders
- You have gathered wisdom through these ages and your experience is what I would expect to work for me as a guiding factor on my journey towards reaching my goals. Help me make it through the tough times with your lessons on life. Happy New Year 2017!
- May God bless you with the strength to carry on for several more years with the same courage, wisdom and mental well-being that you have shown till date.
- Wish you stay in the pink of health throughout 2017.
- Another year and another number will be added to your age but what will remain ageless are the memories of times spent with you and the priceless lessons on wisdom that I received from you.
- The wonderful, human deeds done by you have inspired many and I am just one of the several men who would like to walk on the path shown by you. I would like to make 2017 a year of the realization of dreams and wishes as woven on the foundation of inspiring tales of your life.
- I am grateful for the valuable lessons of life you thought me in
- Thanks for the compassion you have treated me with always and wish you continue doing the same in the year ahead.
- Years come and go but it is the years of experience added each year that counts. Let the wealth of knowledge and wisdom, which you have gathered over the years, be my guiding light in the year ahead.
- The number of years for which you have survived will become irrelevant but it is the number of years that you have spent in making your life as well as contributed to making other’s life worthwhile that will matter at the end. Happy New Year 2017!
- You have been through me, acting as a guiding light, giving me inspiration to live each day of my life and I take this opportunity at the start of 2017 to thank you for being there always through all these years.
- As we step into another beautiful year, it is time to seek your help again to be my pillar of support and for giving me your strong shoulder on which I can rest my head when everything around me seems a maze. Continue to inspire me even in 2017.