Family is something we all hold dear to our heart. Be it our parents, grandparents, uncles, aunts, siblings, cousins, in-laws, nephews or nieces, at the onset of a New Year we always hope for a brighter tomorrow for them so that no cloud of sorrow can mar the happiness in their life’s horizon.
Here is a list of New Year Wishes for Family to wish those precious people whom you hold very close to your heart a wonderful, healthy and a prosperous New Year.
Remember, these are generic messages, add names and personal notes to these to make them yours and unique.
Use them in greetings cards, gift notes, emails or text messages to bridge connection between you and your family, near or far.
|Employees||Boss and Colleagues||Elders|
- May this New Year bring the happiest and the most memorable times that we get to spend as a family to be framed in gold in our minds forever.
- The year gone by has been bitter sweet for our family – but let this New Year bring only joyful memories and ringing of laughter our way, and let us continue being each other’s pillar of support even in the times to come.
- May the start of the New Year be as sweet as you are, and may the days keep getting better with every passing month.
- This New Years may you be able to dump all your worries and get a refill of happiness for a person as nice as you deserves nothing less than that.
- As people get busy making New Year resolutions, here is a quick wish for our family so that it stays united especially in trying times no matter how many external forces try to alienate us.
- As the New Year begins, may you be able to forgive all of those who hurt you in the past, erase all the bruises from your heart and fill your heart with happiness and peace.
- This New Year my wish for you is to be enveloped by a thick padding of love where no sorrow can ever touch you.
- I wish that this New Year may the sunshine of happiness always be radiant in your heart and the dove of peace find a nest in your hearth.
- The New Year gives you a blank canvas to pour in all the colors of your heart, and may the days get filled up with pleasant surprises coming your way.
- May the future hold many delights for you to uncover this New Year.
- As the New Year commences, let the family join hands to pray for one another and also promise to be by each other’s side in sickness and in health.