The sign Taurus, which is the Latin name for the Bull, is the second astrological sign that are present in the zodiac. According to the Western astrology, people who are born between 21st April and 20th May fall under this zodiac.
These people who are born between the dates mentioned above are termed as the Taurus born natives. The symbol of this sign represents the Cretan Bull, a figure in the Greek mythology.
This was the white bull with which Pasiphae fell in love and gave birth to Minotaur, who was killed by the king of Athens, Theseus. Being an Earth sign, Taurus born men are hard working and are head strong too.
The positive traits of a Taurus man
- A Taurus man is known for being practical and tells thing the way it is. He is ambitious and headstrong and will achieve his target no matter what.
- He is extremely generous and will always provide a helping hand to his friends, family and the ones in need. He will readily agree on helping even if he has to face various obstacles and go through hardships for that.
- He is someone on whom you can completely depend. You can always count on him and never be disappointed for doing so. Given any task, he’ll carry it out on your behalf with full responsibility. This character makes him a friend whom everybody wants by their side.
- A Taurus man is also very down to earth and humble. He is pleasant and polite with everyone around him and it is the reason why people can feel at ease around him.
- He is a fiercely independent soul. Be it emotionally or financially, he is strong and unbreakable and does not have to seek support from other people.
- He is extremely persistent when it comes to achieving a goal. If a Taurus man has set his eyes on a particular thing, he will achieve it by hook or crook. He will not leave any stones unturned in order to get that and failure hardly dampens the fire within him.
- Just like a gentleman should be, he is extremely patient. It is not easy to get on his nerves as he knows how to keep his cool.
- He is also very loyal and that makes him a partner every woman would want.
- A Taurus man also knows how to handle stress and does not easily break down even under immense pressure.
The negative traits of a Taurus man
- When it comes to establishing his own viewpoint, a Taurus man can be extremely stubborn. Even though he is respectful towards others, he is very inflexible when it comes to sharing and considering other people’s approach. In an argument when things don’t go his way he just stops listening.
- He is very self-indulgent so much so that he believes that he is the main centre of attraction. He believes that the world revolves around him and might prioritize his problem and put it before yours. This attitude can make him rude and neglect other people’s emotions.
- A Taurus man can be extremely lazy and reluctant when it comes to completion of a task. He will keep on procrastinating until motivation hits him hard.
- As he is very independent in financial matter, he can also be very materialistic. This might be the result of him trying to maintain a certain status in the society and securing his future financially.
- When it comes to relationships, a Taurus man can turn out to be over possessive, jealous and filled with resentment. This nature of his can take a toll on his love life.
- In order to save more and have a better future, a Taurus born man can end up being miserly and frugal sometimes.
The Taurus man in a relationship
A Taurus man tends to be more self-conscious and reserved around people he is unfamiliar with. This makes difficult for him to meet and socialize with new people. However if he finds a partner who is as loyal as he is, the Taurus man will give everything to strengthen their relationship. Though he is more of an introvert and remains quite, he can sometimes come off to be extremely possessive and jealous in order to protect what he thinks is his own. Apart from this he is very affectionate, romantic and sensual. He likes courting his better half and also expects reciprocation. He is not a daring person but loves the pleasure that lies in the warmth when two bodies come in contact. He’s not much adventurous but definitely not boring as well. Things can become very interesting with the right partner and he is also an athletic lover. He loves to be pampered and has a tendency to become more like his partner’s spoiled son than a lover. He is also very loyal and will do everything in order to keep his partner happy. A Taurus man loves to spend time with family and can be unbelievably good father too. These make him a husband every woman would want to have.
- Taurus and Virgo- Two Earth signs together can be a very boring couple but it is not the case when it comes to Taurus and Virgo. They portray an adorable old fashioned couple who respect each other and value each other’s hard work. Together they are extremely romantic and sweet.
- Taurus and Pisces- They form an amazing pair because they give each other exactly what they need. While Taurus comes up with reasoning and common sense which Pisces can hold onto in the difficult times, Pisces adds imagination and beauty to Taurus’s life.
- Taurus and Capricorn- This is another combination of two Earth signs but it’s a win-win combination as Capricorn works on taking the relationship forward. Their wavelengths match to a great deal and the sensuality also keeps on increasing day by day.
Basic information about Taurus
|Date Range||21st April – 20th May|
|Compatible Signs||Virgo, Pisces, Capricorn|
|Lucky Colors||White and Green|