You are a ‘Taurus born native’ if you are born within the dates 20th April and 20th May. The symbol of this zodiac is the face and horns of a bull.
This symbol is majorly associated with the spring season and denotes growth, persistence, nature loving, and determination.
Ruled by the planet Venus after the Roman Goddess of love, beauty, desire and prosperity, a Taurus woman has all of these. They have a very independent nature and will never ask for help even if they need it.
The sign can attack but only if it’s provoked by too many red flags. It’s the second sign of the zodiac and spring is in full bloom when the Taurus born natives celebrate their birthday.
Having the element Earth, a Taurus lady can be best described as the mother of Earth. The Sumero-Babylonian name of this zodiac is “The Steer of Heaven”.
Positive Traits of a Taurus Woman-
- She is emotionally very strong and most of the times she’s successful in keeping her emotions in check.
- A Taurus woman is e very friendly and generous having ample amount of loyalty for her friends and family.
- She will always be there to help out a friend in trouble and it’s her usual self to put a loved one’s need and problems before her own.
- She doesn’t go around seeking sympathy and knows that she is strong enough to solve things on her own without worrying her loved ones.
- Taurus women generally have an artistic flair, be it painting or music, they love to create something beautiful and take pleasure in it.
- A Taurus woman is sweet- natured and caring seeking happiness in small, pretty things.
- She has a high concentration of determination in herself and hanging on strong during hard times and in the face of adversity makes her a pretty tough sun sign.
- The winning qualities of a Taurus woman are her sensible and practical nature along with patience. She also has firm opinions that can’t be altered easily.
Negative Traits of a Taurus Woman-
- Stress has a negative impact on the life of a Taurus woman. She tries to solve all her problems on her own but on not being able to do so, she vents out her anger on close ones.
- She prefers to stay in the background following orders rather than coming at the first and giving orders. This can take away important opportunities from her and her potential is left undiscovered.
- A Taurus woman has a fiery and explosive temper underneath the sweet and gentle nature. Though it takes time to be unleashed but once it ignites, it’s nothing less than a volcanic eruption.
- She is unadventurous and avoids making any changes to her life. This stops her from embracing better opportunities both at office and in personal life.
- She is easily influenced by her surroundings and often misled for her excess affection towards other people. Others can take undue advantage of her loyalty and helpful nature.
- The worst trait in a Taurus woman is her jealousy. This vice can often lead them to act violently and aggressively with their near and dear ones.
The Taurus Woman in a Relationship-
The Taurus woman desires for a stable and honest relationship and once she falls for someone, she can go to any extent to keep him happy. She makes for a perfect loyal and caring partner but tend to be over protective that can sometimes lead to fights with her love interest. A Taurus woman yearns to be loved and cared for but has a strong sense of fear of getting hurt. This holds her back from getting into a relationship easily but once the other person has gained her trust, there is no going back. Once she falls in love, she will already have decided what all to sacrifice for her partner, Taurus women are such selfless lovers. She will stay fully committed to her partner as long as he makes her feel safe and loved. If she is treated improperly, then no one can give the cold shoulder as well as a Taurus woman. She doesn’t crave for excitement and is ready to adjust with all things boring and ugly as long as it’s shared with someone they love. She has very less demands and is easily satisfied with smallest acts of love and affection as long as you care about her and things that hold value to her. Once she falls in love, there will be a special glow and spontaneity in her character and she will be kinder than ever. It’s not wrong to say that love brings out the best in some people with Taurus women topping the list.
- Taurus and Pisces- Sharing a very sweet and loving bond, Taurus and Pisces are all that each other need and deserve. Taurus women act as the sensible and practical headed support for Pisces men in times of stress and Pisces men provide them with a fairytale love story.
- Taurus and Capricorn- This is an earth-earth combination and surprisingly compatibility thrives between them. A Capricorn man will always put in efforts and take action readily to keep the relationship going. On the other hand, Taurus woman gives him total commitment and agrees to all that her partner says.
- Taurus and Virgo- This is a strong pair indeed as both of them are solid earth oriented signs. Virgo admires Taurus lady’s strength of character while she gets attracted by his sharp mind and detail oriented nature. Both of them have a lot in common and can enjoy a long lasting relationship.
Basic information about Taurus-
|Date Range||20th April-20th May|
|Compatible Signs||Pisces, Capricorn, Virgo|
|Lucky Colors||White and Green|