Being the eleventh sign of the zodiac, the bearers of this sun sign are the perfect ones to transform the world into a better place. The natives of this sign are born between 20th January and 18th February.
They are progressive souls who focus much on the working of social institutions and likewise. Aquarians are humanitarian, visionary and philanthropic who are very keen on the idea of betterment. This sun sign is symbolized by the ‘water bearer’. Just as the water bearer brings precious water as a blessing, the Aquarians gift the world with their thoughts and reforms.
Their near-genius brains come up with some amazing and innovative ideas. They are happy to grant these ideas as gifts as long as people happily accept them or else they can be quite moody or impatient with the ones who disagree. This zodiac is ruled by the planets Uranus and Saturn. This planetary combo is vibrant and full of energy.
Saturn owes them their air of confidence and the strict taskmaster nature. Their rebellious yet radical visionary spirit comes from Uranus. Air being their element, they possess an air of intellectuality and are also very artistic and broad-minded individuals. The Sumero-Babylonian name of this sun sign is “The Great One”.
The Positive Traits in an Aquarius man-
- He has an inner drive for all things creative. In school, he was more likely to take interest in the art or music classes rather than the science or math classes. His happiness and creativity goes hand in hand. The more creative he can be the happier he is.
- He is determined and ambitious. He is not at all whimsical or fickle-minded. Although he may at times come across as one. But his strong intellect negates this. There is always reason behind his actions.
- He may not have far-fetched dreams or goals but he does want to do something worthwhile with his life.
- Humanitarian and visionary, he is a liberal and independent man working hard to make the world a better place at least his corner of it. His short-term goals are never left unfinished as he is not a person to become distracted while working on a goal.
- He is quick at making new friends. He has a large circle of friends but only a few close ones. A genuinely nice person, he is a loyal friend. He is a self-assured and outgoing person.
- An Aquarius man handles his wallet with logic which makes him a smart investor. It’s difficult to give him the slip in business matters and he is known to maintain a stable financial position.
- He is an optimist and a romantic person that makes him a valued friend and a devoted lover.
The Negative traits in an Aquarius man-
- He wants to travel to new places every now and then as he gets bored of his surroundings very easily. If he is cannot escape the monotony of his environment he is bound to become ill-tempered.
- He prefers to keep his feelings hidden and this leads to complex and indecipherable reactions. Aquarians tend to cut themselves off from others whenever they feel like and become distant. This aloofness makes them lose some valuable relations.
- He can be very stubborn at times and not change his decisions or thoughts even if it’s faulty. These folks are quite fixated in their opinions and love to think that they are always right.
- He is very unpredictable and the way he projects his ideas can be quite cold and impersonal at times. He is very inconsistent and nobody knows what he will do next.
An Aquarius man is detached from emotional ties and prevents anyone from getting too close beyond a certain point. He values his freedom and independence above everything else and this can sometimes leave him all alone.
The Aquarius man in a relationship-
An Aquarius man doesn’t go for looks in his partner as long as they share the same views. He will want a partner who is as creative as him and readily accompanies him on his crazy adventures. When he falls in love he will have problem communicating his feelings. He can be detached and unemotional like no other sign which is a major turn off for the opposite person. He can be difficult to deal with and usually takes things said to him way too personally. Generally, he is one who can be trusted unconditionally but sometimes he tends to be so unreachable that it frustrates his partner. Dating him will not be anything like you have ever remotely experienced but you are bound to get attracted to this artistic, unpredictable weird person. It’s not easy to understand him as he doesn’t show his inner self easily but once you can reach his core, you will find some true wonders there. He is rarely jealous, exciting to be with and interestingly flexible.
Compatibility with other signs-
- Aquarius and Libra- This pairing between the two air signs could be a successful one as they have the same likes and dislikes. They are always comfortable around each other as Venus meets Uranus. In this coupling, the Libra woman brings refinement and the Aquarius man delivers immensity. The heartbeat of Libra is capable of synchronizing with the mental rhythm of Aquarius.
- Aquarius and Gemini- This is a wonderful, ‘airy’ combination comprising of conversations, trips, discussions, daring and unpredictable acts. The Gemini woman is more than happy to pass on an information or idea to her Aquarius man who has the capability to take it to the highest peaks of mental strength.
Aquarius and Aries- There can be no better combo than a fire and an air sign as fire keeps the air warm and air keeps the fire burning. Both of them are active, full of energy and great intentions. Aquarius will happily make Aries in charge in return for his freedom and independence. Tied together with their unpredictability, they make an excellent pair.
Basic information about Aquarius-
|Date range||20th January – 18th February|
|Ruling planet||Saturn and Uranus|
|Compatible signs||Aries, Gemini, Libra|
|Lucky days||Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday|
|Lucky numbers||2, 3, 7, 9|
|Lucky colors||Grey, Electric blue, Ultramarine blue|