Christmas is a time for festivities and celebrations. It’s a time when we wish all our loved ones lots of “love and light”. There is a certain happiness that fills in the air during this time of the year. This is also the time when elders read out tales of “Yeshua” to us. Hence it is a good times to share some of the best Christian Christmas quotes with family and friends.
You can share these Christmas sayings with the gifts that you have got for your near and dear ones. These sweet Christmas notes depict the festive mood and joyful spirit of the season. You can also write them down in a Christmas card and share with your friends. Adding a small note of Christmas sayings with a gift basket is also a good idea.
If you are wondering how to go about it, then you can read through some of the top Christian Christmas quotes. Choose the ones that you like best and share them with your loved ones.
Top Christian Christmas quotes.
“God’s gifts, put man’s best dreams, to shame.” By -Elizabeth Barrett Browning
“Best of all, Christmas means a spirit of love, a time when the love of God and love of our fellow men should prevail over all hatred and bitterness, a time when our thoughts and deeds and the spirit of our lives manifest the presence of God.” By -George F. McDougall
1. “Love came down at Christmas, Love all lovely, Love divine; Love was born at Christmas; Star and angels gave the sign.” By -Christina Rossetti
2. “The giving of gifts is not something man invented. God started the giving spree when he gave a gift beyond words, the unspeakable gift of His Son.” By Robert Flatt
3. “Blessed is, the season which, Engages the whole, World in a Conspiracy of love.” By -Hamilton Wright Mabie
4. “How many observe, Christ’s birthday! How few, his precepts! O! ?tis easier to keep, Holidays than Commandments.” By -Benjamin Franklin
5. “The Son of God became man to enable men to become the sons of God.” By -C.S.Lewis
6. “What are we to of make of Jesus Christ? . . .The real question is not what we are to make of Christ, but what is He to make of us?” By -C.S.Lewis
7. “Somehow, not only for Christmas, but all the long year through, The joy that you give to others, Is the joy that comes back to you.” By -John Greenleaf Whittier
8. “God sent a star to light the night of, the Way, the Truth, The Life–His Son. He sent the Light of Life to prove His heart so we would invite His Son into our own. God has given us all the light we’ll ever need to find peace on earth, goodwill to men.” By -Pamela F.Dowd
9. “Where there is faith, there is love; Where there is love, there is peace; Where there is peace, there is God; And where there is God; there is no need.” By -Leo Tolstoy
10. “The flow of blessings in our life is directly related to our passing blessings along to someone else.” By -Thomas Kinkaid.
These Christian Christmas quotes in their own way fosters the message of love amidst all mankind which is a mark of Christmas.
|Around the World||Wishes||Messages|
|Legend of the Christmas Stocking||Origin||When is Christmas|
|Wish in 100 Different Languages||Symbols|