No celebration is ever complete with out a great dinner treat and the celebration of Christmas too does not fall behind the tradition. Browse through the page to know more about Christmas dinner recipes that will offer great treat to your tastes.
Complete the mood of the Christmas Party with tasty and delicious dinner recipes. Serve the best treat to your guests this Christmas season with great recipes for dinner.
Popular Christmas Dinner Recipes:
Lay a grand treat for your guests this Christmas season with Christmas recipes. Let us have a look at the Christmas dinner recipes that will serve your guests with gastronomical delights.
- Honey Glazed Ham
- Cooked ham: 5-6 lb
- Honey: 1-1/2 cups
- Butter: 2/3 cup
- Whole cloves: 1/4 cup
- Dark corn syrup: 1/2 cup
- Brown sugar: 1/3 cup
- White pepper: 1/8 tsp
- Ground cardamom: 1/8 tsp
- Orange juice: 1/4 cup
1. Heat the oven to 325 degrees. Now, cover a roasting pan with foil and place the ham in it. Cut the ham in shapes of diamond and fix the whole cloves in it in intersection.
2. Mix the cardamom, butter, corn syrup, honey, orange juice, brown sugar, and pepper in a bowl. Take a double boiler and place the mix in the top half of the boiler and heat until the butter melts and mixture blends properly. Pour hot water in the second boiler and cook this glaze in the top boiler over the water. In the mean time, bake the ham.
3. Dredge glaze over ham and cover it up with foil. Bake for an hour and 15 minutes at 325 degrees. Brush warm honey glaze onto the ham after every 10 to 15 minutes. Remove the foil and turn on broiler to caramelize the glaze during the last 5 minutes.
4. Remove the ham from the oven after done and let it settle for 10 minutes before serving. Drizzle the pan juices on the side of each ham slice.
- Potatoes GrandMere
- Potatoes: 8 (peeled and cut into 1/8″ slices)
- Parmesan cheese: 1/3 cup (grated)
- Butter: 3 tablespoon
- Heavy whipping cream: 2-1/2 cups
- Garlic: 3 cloves (minced)
- Dijon mustard: 3 tablespoon
- Salt and white pepper to taste
1. Take a 9×13 inch glass-baking dish and layer the sliced potatoes on it. Sprinkle salt and white pepper over it. Mix the mustard, butter, garlic, and cream in a saucepan and heat it to the point of boiling. Pour the potatoes over it.
2. Cover the saucepan and bake the dish for about an hour in 350 degrees. When it is done, take it out from the oven and spread parmesan cheese over it. Bake for another 30 minutes until the cheese melts a bit or turns golden brown and potatoes are soft. Take out from the oven and serve it hot.
Offer your guests with wholesome delectable treats that will leave them enchanted with the taste. Dish out the best from the kitchen with Christmas dinner recipes.
|Around the World||Wishes||Messages|
|Legend of the Christmas Stocking||Origin||When is Christmas|
|Wish in 100 Different Languages||Symbols|