With red Santa toys and silver garlands, Christmas is one of the brightest occasions as the year comes to an end. Everything that Christmas signifies, i.e. the mistletoes, cakes, Santa, gifts, snowman and so on has a sweet element in them. Hence, it is apt that you share with your near and dear ones some of the best cute Christmas quotes.
It is not necessary that you have to share it with them only on 25th December. Rather you can share these cute Christmas sayings all through the Christmas Eve. It’s not that you have to typically read it out to them after a family prayer session or so. You can share these sweet Christmas quotes with the bundles of gifts and presents that you have got.
If you want to make it memorable for someone, you can even frame these write ups and gift it to your friends and family. You can also add a picture of Christ or any other Christmas theme to the frame.
Let’s browse over some of the cute Christmas quotes by famous authors that you can read and choose from.
Cute Christmas Quotes
- “Christmas, children, is not a date. It is a state of mind.” By Mary Ellen Chase.
- “Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.” By Dale Evans.
- “That’s the true spirit of Christmas; people being helped by people other than me.” By Jerry Seinfeld.
- “Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.” By Peg Bracken.
- “Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.” By Hamilton Wright Mabie.
- “Christ was born in the first century, yet he belongs to all centuries. He was born a Jew, yet He belongs to all races. He was born in Bethlehem, yet He belongs to all countries.” By George W.Truett
- “I heard the bells on Christmas Day; their old familiar carols play, and wild and sweet the word repeat of peace on earth, good-will to men!” by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- “Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.” By Norman Vincent Peale
- “A Christmas gambol oft could cheer; The poor man’s heart through half the year..” By Walter Scott
- “My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others. Come to think of it, why do we have to wait for Christmas to do that?” By Bob Hope
- “A good conscience is a continual Christmas.” By Benjamin Franklin
- “Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling.” By Edna Ferber
- “Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.” By Calvin Coolidge.
- “Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.” By Margaret Thatcher.
- “Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children; they are all 30 feet tall.” By Larry Wilde
- “If “ifs” and “buts” were candy and nuts, wouldn’t it be a Merry Christmas?” By Don Meredith
- Cute Christmas quotes always add spark to your Christmas celebrations making them special.
|Around the World||Wishes||Messages|
|Legend of the Christmas Stocking||Origin||When is Christmas|
|Wish in 100 Different Languages||Symbols|