Christmas is the time for celebration. Funny Christmas quotes add to the joy and happiness of this auspicious event. It gives you a chance to share a laugh with your friends and family.
Christmas is the celebration of happiness and prosperity. It’s the time of homecoming – to get back to your loved ones, to unite with your friends. Sharing funny Christmas Quotes and jokes only help you to enhance this enjoyment. It gives you a chance to share joy and laughs that would inspire the holy soul.
It’s a common practice to share gifts and Christmas wishes on this day. One of the best ways to add laughter to their lives would be by tagging a funny Christmas quote along with the Christmas card that you would be sending across.
Check out some of the most popular funny Christmas quotes:
” I once bought my kids a set of batteries for Christmas with a note on it saying, toys not included – Bernard Manning ”
” I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked for my autograph – Shirley Temple ”
- The Supreme Court has ruled that they cannot have a nativity scene in Washington, D.C. This wasn’t for any religious reasons. They couldn’t find three wise men and a virgin – Jay Leno
- Decorate your homes with lots of mistletoe… this won’t really help the environment… But more kissing has got to be good for world peace – GreenPeace
- Santa Claus wears a Red Suit, He must be a communist. And a beard and long hair must be a pacifist. What’s in that pipe that he’s smoking? – Arlo Guthrie
- Christmas just like a day at the office; you do all the work and the fat guy with the suit gets all the credit – Anonymous
- In the old days, it was not called the Holiday Season; the Christians called it ‘Christmas’ and went to church; the Jews called it ‘Hanukka’ and went to synagogue; the atheists went to parties and drank. People passing each other on the street would say ‘Merry Christmas!’ or ‘Happy Hanukka!’ or (to the atheists) ‘Look out for the wall! – Dave Barry
- We have a small, tight family. I left home at a young age and the best thing for me was to go home at Christmas-time and spend time with my family and friends. It’s kind of funny, most people do turkey and all the trimmings, but we would have a big seafood festival because it’s the only time of the year that we’d eat it. We never really went caroling, but once in a while we’d got out for a sleigh ride – Jimmy Roy
- Asked if he thought his sardonic tale of two embezzlers who run into violently funny complications one Christmas Eve in Kansas is] too intelligent for American audiences, … what studio marketers call the ‘first tier.’ There are perhaps 50 theaters in the whole country that represent that audience, and the highest quality and most artistic films really can only survive and thrive in those markets – Harold Ramis
|Around the World||Wishes||Messages|
|Legend of the Christmas Stocking||Origin||When is Christmas|
|Wish in 100 Different Languages||Symbols|