The most widely celebrated event of the world is nothing else but Christmas. It's the festival of togetherness, the festival of homecoming, reuniting and rejoicing.
Like Christmas gifts and Christmas decorations, Christmas Jokes also add color this festive mood.
Christmas is time of celebration of joy. It's the time of sharing and caring. It's the time to spread laughter and getting together with friends and loves ones. This is the perfect time when you can shower your love on all through gifts, arrange from a grand dinner and prepare your favorite Christmas recipes.
A Christmas is also the time for wishes. You wish a lifetime of joy and merriness to all those, you care for. Buy or make your own Christmas cards and fill them with quotes and Christmas jokes. This is the best time when you can make people laugh and happy.
Popular Christmas Jokes
- What do monkeys sing at Christmas? Jungle Bells, Jungle bells!
- Why are Christmas trees like bad knitters? They both drop their needles!
- What's Christmas called in England? Yule Britannia!
- What did the bald man say when he got a comb for Christmas? Thanks, I'll never part with it!
- Why is a burning candle like being thirsty? Because a little water ends both of them!
- What do you get if you cross an apple with a Christmas tree? A pineapple!
- What do you give a train driver for Christmas? Platform shoes!
- What did the big candle say to the little candle? I'm going out tonight!
- What's happens to you at Christmas? Yule be happy!
- How long does it take to burn a candle down? About a wick!
Christmas Greeting Jokes
- What did one Angel say to the other? Halo there!
- How to cats greet each other at Christmas? "A furry merry Christmas & Happy mew year"!
- What do elephants sing at Christmas? No-elephants, no elephants!
- What does Dracula write on his Christmas cards? Best vicious of the season
- What do angry mice send to each other at Christmas? Cross mouse cards!
- How do sheep greet each other at Christmas? A merry Christmas to ewe
- What does Father Christmas write on his Christmas cards? ABCDEFGHIJKMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ (No-L!!)
Funny Christmas Jokes
- What did Adam say on the day before Christmas? It's Christmas, Eve!
- How do you make an idiot laugh on Boxing Day? Tell him a joke on Christmas Eve!
- What do you have in December that you don't have in any other month? The letter “D”!
- What does Father Christmas suffer from if he gets stuck in a chimney? Santa Claustrophobia!
- What do you call a letter sent up the chimney on Christmas Eve? Black mail!
- Who delivers cat's Christmas presents? Santa Paws!
- Why does Father Christmas go down the chimney? Because it soots him!
- Who delivers elephant's Christmas presents? Elephanta Claus!
- How many chimneys does Father Christmas go down? Stacks!
- Why is Santa like a bear on Christmas Eve? Because he's Sooty!
|Around the World||Wishes||Messages|
|Legend of the Christmas Stocking||Origin||When is Christmas|
|Wish in 100 Different Languages||Symbols|