Send Dussehra Greetings to spread the festivity of Dussehra among all. Dussehra is a wonderful time for everyone to come together to celebrate the occasion.
While most are lucky to be surrounded by family, some may be far away from loved ones. These Dussehra Greetings are sure to bring a smile on their face while they are afar. Or surprise ones near you by writing these on a card.
Choices and ways are many to make people feel special. 123NewYear brings for you a collection of lovely Dussehra Greetings that is sure to emanate the festive cheer to the recipient, near or far.
- As the flames of Dussehra burn high, May all your worries burn in it and light your life with positivity and hopes. Happy Dussehra.
- As the sun shines bright on the morning of Dussehra, may your life be filled with the lights of happiness and joy. Happy Dussehra!
- Mountains of worry and hardship maybe high but may the auspicious Dussehra give you the courage and strength to overcome the hardships. Wishing you and your family a very happy Dussehra!
- The way sunshine gives life to morning glory, may Dussehra let success and joy bloom in your life. Sending you warm wishes this Dussehra!
- Darkness can never prevail and will always face defeat at the hands of light and power of good. Hope the same holds true for your life. Wishing you all the happiness this Dussehra.
- May Lord Ram give you the power to face hardships and triumph over it as he did over Ravan. Happy Dussehra my friend!
- Goddess Durga is the ultimate example of woman power. She defeated the evil demon Mahisasur and may you also overcome all the worries in your life. Dear sister, wish you a happy Dussehra!
- Hope this Dussehra fills your life with light and does away with the despair of darkness. Happy Dussehra!
- May this year be filled with the burning flames of enthusiasm so that you can achieve the success you truly deserve. Happy Dussehra!
- I pray to Goddess Durga to bestow you with great victories this coming year. Happy Dussehra!
- Dussehra, a time of celebrations and fun-filled times, when you can rejoice the victory that good had over evil. Let us share with the world the true spirit of Dussehra and bring joy to everyone’s life. Happy Dussehra to all!
- Hope that the festivities of Dussehra bring a newfound joy in your life. Wishing all a very happy Dussehra!
- Wishing my dear friend good times in the coming year that are filled with success, happiness and smiles, on the auspicious day of Dussehra.
- Good tidings are all that I wish for you this Dussehra. May Lord Ram and Ma Sita fill your married life with bliss and harmony. Happy Dussehra!
- For a trouble-free life that is filled with prosperity, one truly needs the blessings of Lord Ram. I pray to Lord Ram for all that and more. Happy Dussehra dear friends!
- I feel that one who does not envy the fortunate ones but admire their good fortune are truly blessed. You are one of those few people. Wishing you all the luck and happiness in life. Happy Dussehra!
- Dussehra is a day to remember how good triumphed over evil and thus is a day of rejoicing and happiness. Wishing all my friends and family a happy Dussehra!
- Dussehra brings with it a new hope that all things bad in one’s life will be burned away leaving only what is good. Hope that hold true for your life! Happy Dussehra.
- Embrace your loved ones and let’s celebrate the festival of Dussehra with a lot of pomp and joy. Wishing Happy Dussehra to all my friends.