Mother is that one person who has taken care of you not only when you experienced highs, but also when you were down emotionally and physically.
Send wonderful birthday wishes for mom on her special day. The birthday wishes should come with a great party and beautiful gifts that make her feel special.
On your Mom’s birthday be sure to send her all the lovely wishes that let you express your true feelings of love for your mom. Here are some sweet wishes that can be used to say:
- For that women who sacrificed all that she loved to give me all that I wanted. Happy Birthday to my Mom!.
- I truly love you from the bottom of my heart Mom. Sorry for hurting you sometime. Happy Birthday Mom.
- You have helped create wonderful memories during my childhood that I will cherish for life. Happy birthday Mom.
- When I reach your age, if I can become like you, I will consider myself to be lucky. Happy birthday Mom.
- In my teens I wanted to stay away from you and I realize now how much I must have hurt you. Sorry Mom. Now I want to stay by my side always. Love you. Happy birthday.
- You have always encouraged me to follow my dreams and to never give up. Thanks Mom. Wishing you a very happy birthday.
- While growing up you gave me the best advice that I overlooked sometimes but now I realize the mistake I made by doing that. Happy birthday dear Mom.
- Dad was strict and you wanted to seem strict but have indulged us in every way possible. Love you Mom. Happy Birthday.
- No matter how far away I am from you, always remember that wherever you are will be my real home. Happy birthday Mom!
Birthday Quotes for Mom
Birthday quotes for mom can be from famous personalities or unknown people, but they all have one thing in common – they are dedicated to your lovely mother. These quotes can feature on birthday images and birthday cards for mom. Here are some quotes from famous personalities for making your mom feel special on her birthday:
- The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. Honore de Balzac
- Only mothers can think of the future – because they give birth to it in their children. Maxim Gorky
- I was always at peace because of the way my mom treated me. Martina Hingis
- My mom has made it possible for me to be who I am. Our family is everything. Her greatest skill was encouraging me to find my own person and own independence. Charlize Theron
- Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love. Stevie Wonder
- I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. Abraham Lincoln
- A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them. Victor Hugo
- Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. Erich Fromm