In the Chinese culture, the New Year is the time for celebrations and happiness, the arrival of spring and with it great abundance. Convey your heartfelt New Year wishes to your friends and family on the occasion of the Chinese New Year this year.
With the same zest and brightness that the exuberant New Year Parades in that the Chinese New Year exhibits, light up the faces of your loved ones with our Chinese New Year Messages.
Be it friends, family or colleagues, we have for you the choicest collections of meaningful messages that not only send across your love and best wishes on the occasion of New Year, but also express the fact that you care about them a lot and would like to make it known.
So just flip through our collection and let the messages start flowing.
1. The New Year, the new calendar and new days are a brand new opportunity to start a brand new life and to become a much better person.
2. This New Year may the surroundings be clean, the world be better, the light be brighter so that the world becomes a better place not only for us but also for the generations to come.
3. This New Year may you have the heart to share love and joy not only with your family and friends, but also with the world at large – remember, sharing means caring.
4. May this New Year be as colorful and interesting as the decorations that you put up in your home to welcome the festive season.
5. May you New Year sparkle like the firecrackers that light up the night sky to welcome the New Year.
Chinese New Year Messages
6. This New Year may you have the understanding to appreciate what you have and how those that belong to you make your world wonderful.
7. Count your blessings and eradicate selfishness this New Year, and this would make you feel happy and contented in all situations of life.
8. This New Year as you strive for a better and grander future may you never forget the acts of kindness and love that have made you who you are today.
9. This New Year may your smile become your logo, your personality become your business card, and your attitude become your trademark.
10. This New Year my wish for you is that may your Guardian Angel always keep all kinds of danger at bay.
11. This New Year may you take all the hurdles to your stride and emerge a winner by accomplishing all your endeavors.
12. May you always be blessed with the guidance and good wishes of the elders and encouragement and companionship of your peers.
13. May your New Year be as refreshing and rejuvenating as a bouquet of fresh fragrant flowers.
14. This New Year may you never leave the path of faith, love and hope.
15. Here is sending your way smile for your lips and hopes for your heart to welcome the brand New Year.
16. May the old year take with it your anger, jealousy and ego; and may the New Year bring with it modesty, humility and honesty.
17. May the New Year be vibrant with joys that never fade and hopes that never die.
18. May you have the wisdom to learn from the mistakes of your past and turn them into something productive for your future.
19. This New Year may you have the courage to be yourself and remain unabashed about it.
20. I wish that this New Year may you enjoy your moments of solitude, but never experience a moment of loneliness.
21. This New Year may Good Luck and Prosperity follow you wherever you go, and may Lady Luck scare away any misfortune that was planning to come your way.
22. This New Year try to curve a niche for yourself in the sand of time and make your family proud and elated.
23. Here’s wishing you a safe and sound New Year – a year you shall enjoy looking back upon even after a lapse of time.
24. You may not be able to avoid all the oddities in life. But may you have the courage to face them head on and emerge a winner.
25. The market is being driven by futures-related trading activities. Fund managers are not interested in Hong Kong at the moment and retail investors are reluctant to get into the market ahead of the Chinese New Year.
26. This is where we showcase cultural holidays such as Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Chinese New Year and the Winter Solstice.
27. For most of us, it’s a time for us to get together and talk about our past, present and future. The Chinese New Year is the most important holiday in China. It’s very much like Christmas or Thanksgiving in the United States.
28. A lot of people, they get all caught up in the New Year’s resolution thing and I think it gives them an easy way, later, to say, ‘Oh, that was just a New Year’s resolution’ and not take it seriously. People who really want to make changes can make them any day of the year, whether it be the Jewish New Year, the Chinese New Year or any day that suits them. You’ve got every day of your life to make changes.
29. Equity markets finished last week on an upbeat footing but the resurgent price of oil and the fact some Asian markets have been closed for the week’s opening session to mark the Chinese New Year may make further direction difficult to find in the short term.
30. Every year, we receive thousands of scholars and experts from abroad, but it is only in recent years that the Chinese have began to appreciate New Year pictures.
|For Boyfriend||For Brother||For Elders|
|For Friends||For Girlfriend||For My Husband|
|For My Wife||For Sister||For Teacher|
|For The One You Love||Funny||Hindi|