New Year Quotes for Parents are reflections of your own thoughts and feelings about your parents presented in words spoken or written by someone famous. Sometimes we are incapable of expressing our thoughts and ideas properly in words. Sometimes we find that our exact emotions are being portrayed by some famous lines by a renowned person.
Make this New Year a special one for your parents by sharing your feelings with them to let them know how much you love them, care for them, respect them. In short, New Year Quotes for Parents are sayings about those people in your life who represent God’s blessings to you.
- Affirming words from moms and dads are like light switches. Speak a word of affirmation at the right moment in a child's life and it's like lighting up a whole roomful of possibilities. ~ Gary Smalley
- I'm sure there were times when I wish I had thought, 'Gosh, that might really embarrass mom and dad,' but our parents didn't raise us to think about them. They're very selfless and they wanted us to have as normal of a college life as possible. So really, we didn't think of any repercussions. ~ Jenna Bush
- Boogie Nights was quite explicit and my parents were horrified. They didn't really want to hear my point of view, and thought that, because I took the part, then I was like that in real life. It would be nice if I did have a good relationship with my family, and yes, part of me longs to have a mom and dad who love and accept me for who I am. But if they never do, it's OK. I've learned to take care of myself. ~ Heather Graham
- Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. ~ John Wayne
- The New Year, like an Infant Heir to the whole world, was waited for, with welcomes, presents, and rejoicings. ~ Charles Dickens
- Every new year people make resolutions to change aspects of themselves they believe are negative. A majority of people revert back to how they were before and feel like failures. This year I challenge you to a new resolution. I challenge you to just be yourself. ~ Aisha Elderwyn
- We meet today/ To thank Thee for the era done,/ And Thee for the opening one. ~ John Greenleaf Whittier
- Glory to God in highest heaven,/ Who unto man His Son hath given;/ While angels sing with tender mirth,/ A glad new year to all the earth. ~ Martin Luther
- The rules for parents are but three: love, limit, and let them be. ~ Elaine M. Ward