Chinese New Year or Lunar New Year is one of the most important traditional festivals in China.
Chinese New Year poems are written by famous poets in order to express the feel and grandeur of the occasion.
The poems on Chinese new year are written by Chinese writers and these poems are translated in English for the convenience of the readers.
So just browse and enjoy these stunning Chinese New Year Poems and get mesmerized.
You can find a number of Chinese New Year poems on the internet. Given below are some popular Chinese New Year poems:
And one of the years
Is the year of the Rat, E-I-E-I-O
With a squeak, squeak here,
And a squeak, squeak there,
Here a squeak, there a squeak,
Everywhere a squeak, squeak.
Here come the new years
Marching round, E-I-E-I-O.
Let’s say “hello” to all our friends,
Let’s wave and say “ni hao.”
Chinese New Year Poems
Happy, happy new year,
Happy, happy new year,
Gung hay fat choy,
Gung hay fat choy.
Celebrates The New Year
In A Very Special Way —-
With Fireworks And Dragons,
Colored Red And Gold —-
They Welcome In The New Year
And Chase Away The Old!
Long scales half already disappear
Go all trace who able stop
If wish tie his tail
Even if diligent know to no avail
Children try not sleep
Mutual watch night cheer noise
Dawn chicken for now not cry
Further, drum respect increase
Sit long lamp ashes down
Rise see north plough slant
Next year not natural span of years
Worry fear waste time
Exert oneself to utmost today evening
Youth still ability praise
More New Year Poems
- Sketch—New Year’s Day, 1790 by Robert Burns
- The Auld Farmer’s New-Year-Morning Salutation to his Auld Mare, Maggie by Robert Burns
- When the new year by Rg Gregory
- 1819 New Year’s Carrier’s Address by Major Henry Livingston, Jr.
- A New Year’s Day Poem By Charles Moir
- A New Year’s Gift by William Strode
- A NEW YEAR’S GIFT,SENT TO SIR SIMEON STEWARD by Robert Herrick
- A New Year’s Resolution to Leave Dundee by William Topaz McGonagall
- My New Year’s resolution by By Robert Fisher
- New Year’s Eve by David Herbert Lawrence
- NEW YEAR POEM by Barry Tebb
- New Year’s Chimes by Francis Thompson
- New Year’s Eve by Robert William Service
- New Year’s Morning by Helen Hunt Jackson
- ON THE NEW YEAR by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Ring Out, Wild Bells by Alf navy, Lord Tennyson