Born within the dates 21st of May and 20th of June? Gemini then it is. The symbol of this zodiac is the “Twins” which represent dual nature, true balance and perfect harmony.
The term ‘Gemini’ itself means twins in Latin. Their constellation is based on the mythological twins, Castor and Pollux where one is immortal and the other mortal. Gemini has the capability to tackle such situations which are poles apart in life and there lies a cool duplicity in them.
Being a true ‘Air’ sign, they symbolize youth, impatience, vibrancy and a good converser. Ruled by the planet Mercury which is the fastest and the nearest planet to the Sun, the Gemini too has speedy thoughts and great oratory skills.
It is under the influence of Mercury that they are very restless and fickle minded people. The Sumero-Babylonian name of this zodiac is “The Great Twins”.
Positive traits of a Gemini man-
- He is a master of communication and is always on the search for more knowledge. Intellectuality and wittiness are the feathers of his crown.
- He is a very balanced person and can see both the sides of an issue without any difficulty.
- Being a social sign, he is utmost comfortable in social gatherings and loves to speak and bring forth his opinions on a matter.
- He enjoys the company of someone who can challenge his wits and is popular for his sense of humor. He is also the life of a party or a social get together and is anything but boring.
- The Gemini man has an open mind and a loving and generous nature. He is always there for the people in need and ready to help when he is called for.
- He is the true spirit of a party and can instantly lift up a person’s mood. He regards life as a game which everyone should enjoy while it lasts.
- A Gemini man has the ability to think and take a decision at the moment and can do several tasks simultaneously without giving anyone a chance to complain.
- He is extremely flexible and goes with the flow, approaching the challenges of life with optimism and logic.
- Among all the zodiacs, he is the most free-spirited one along with being smart and adjusting.
Negative traits of a Gemini man-
- The biggest flaw in a Gemini man is that he avoids doing hard work. He wants to achieve his goals without delving deep into any matter.
- He has zero concentration and continues to shift from one project or hobby to another because of his fickle mindedness.
- A Gemini man can also be extremely short tempered and pick up unneeded arguments during which they lash out to the other person in the bitterest way possible.
- He is prone to extreme mood swings and become very critical and cynical about the people interacting with him at the time, leading to the end of many strong bonds.
- A Gemini man can be very secretive and contradictory in his own dealings. This is due to his dual nature and can affect his decision making skills.
- Patience is something he is not known for and often, his childishness and restlessness can pose a problem for him in both relationships and business projects.
- He can be malicious and change colors when required. He can go back on his words to suit his needs.
- A Gemini man is very gullible and judges people on the face value. He easily bestows his trust on others which can get him in trouble.
The Gemini Man in a Relationship-
If you are searching for a witty partner and a relationship with someone who can spread joy in your life anytime, then a Gemini man will be your ideal choice. A Gemini man is very charming, flirts a lot and girls can’t resist him at all. He doesn’t fall in love easily but when de does, he does it with all his heart and a lot of passion.
However he is very popular with the girls and his restless nature can make it difficult for him to stick to one person. When he does fall in love, he tries to hide his feelings and not be vulnerable but is completely loyal to his partner. The fact that he is such a good communicator and listener prevents arguments in his relationship. If you have to keep a Gemini man hooked on, you have to make sure to keep the relationship interesting and lively. He loves diversity and will get bored if the routine remains the same. The perfect partner for a Gemini man should be stable, intelligent, secure enough to give him the space he needs and practical. Just like all the other Air signs, the way to a Gemini man’s heart is through his mind. There is nothing that he likes more than a sensible, witty banter with his partner. If you want to keep him for long term, you just need to emphasize on two things- space and diversity.
- Gemini and Libra- The Gemini man and the Libra woman have the best love compatibility among all the zodiacs. This air-air pair gets along very well with each other where the Gemini man invokes passion in her and she keeps the relationship balanced with her rationality.
- Gemini and Aquarius- This pair is a perfect match. Both of them are intellectual and social and always keep each other fascinated and interested in each other. Both have the same element ‘Air’ and the Aquarius woman helps to bring balance and harmony in the life of a Gemini man. This is one love story that is bound to succeed.
- Gemini and Leo- This relationship proves to be very passionate and exciting. The ‘Lion’ woman will want to take control which the Gemini man won’t have a problem with as he will also be getting stability and routine from her. They will bring out the best in each other.
Basic Information about Gemini-
|Date Range||21st May- 20th June|
|Compatible Signs||Libra, Aquarius, Leo|
|Lucky Days||Monday, Wednesday and Thursday|
|Lucky colors||Green, Yellow, Orange|