Scorpio is the sign that occurs on the eighth position of the zodiac table and is native to those who are born within the dates 24th of October and 22nd of November.
The greatest strength of the Scorpio-born is their passion and determination. There is no other powerhouse like this zodiac. They are concerned with the beginnings and endings, unafraid of either.
The symbol of Scorpio is “the scorpion” that unmistakably showcases the likeness in attitude. Just like the venomous creature, the people born under this sun sign are in full control of their destiny and prefer to live on their own terms. They have an astounding regenerative power and will continue to go ahead with their undaunted determination.
Ruled jointly by the planets Mars and Pluto, Mars was the Roman God of War while Pluto was the Roman God of the Underworld. This planetary combo gives them a lot of intensity and passion.
They are unafraid of losing and possess a keen intuitive sense. The element that’s associated with Scorpio is water and specifically means “still waters that run deep”. Those native of this sign are emotional but keep it suppressed and under cover. The Sumero-Babylonian name of this zodiac is “The Scorpion”.
The Positive traits in a Scorpio woman-
- She is an independent and determined soul who will allow nothing to stop her from achieving her goals. She aims for a high-profile career with a higher social status and possess all the motivation and even more in order to fulfill her targets.
- A Scorpio woman makes for a suitable leader as she can keep herself emotionally stable at the worst of times. When the situation becomes too stressful, she knows how to take care of herself as well as others. She remembers all the good things that people around her has done as well as the bad ones but she doesn’t let her emotions get in the way of crucial decisions.
- A Scorpio lady is the sexiest and most mysterious among all the twelve zodiac signs and should never be taken lightly. Brilliantly sharp, they like clear endings or beginnings with no grays in between. She prefers to keep her certainties rock steady and have an answer ready for each question presented to them.
- She is fearless and stubborn and along with her resourceful, self-confident nature she can sacrifice anything in her strives toward success.
- A Scorpio female is extraordinarily intuitive and much focused on knowing who’s who and what’s what. Their immeasurable curiosity helps them to get to the bottom of things.
She loves competition both in work and play. She is an extremely loyal friend and every secret shared with her is going to stay safe forever. She never forgets an act of kindness and will want to repay it more than once.
The Negative traits in a Scorpio woman-
- A Scorpio woman may seem cold and strange to all those who try to get to know her. She doesn’t make friends that quick and will share her secrets only with her oldest and most trusted acquaintances.
- A very successful first impression and a lot of time and perseverance is required to make a connection with a Scorpio. She is very crisp and clear about who she wants to associate with and whom to ignore. This can send out rude and snobbish signals.
- She thinks highly of herself and wants everyone else to think the same way about her. She hates being misunderstood and can get quite upset about it.
- “Hell hath no fury” like a scorned Scorpio woman and you are better off without lying, cheating or messing with her. Her mood is deep as the sea and can be both calm and tempestuous.
A Scorpio lady has very strong intuitive power and this can sometimes ruin her own peace. Her tendency to probe into matters and overthink can turn an insignificant matter into a huge fight.
The Scorpio woman in a relationship-
The main criterion for a relationship to work out with a Scorpio female is that it needs to be an honest one. If the Scorpio woman doesn’t get a trustworthy partner then the bond has no hope of survival. Even though she is an independent woman, she likes to be on the lookout for a stable man. She wants a partner who can give her time and attention. Intensely passionate and emotional, this zodiac acts as an enigma to their lovers. Her real feelings are generally deeply hidden but once she starts trusting you she will open up with ease. A Scorpio woman is highly attractive and thus has men buzzing around her like bees. But as soon as her heart accepts a man, she is unendingly loyal and completely devoted to him. She seeks for a partner who is brave enough to stand up to her as well as let her take the lead every now and then. In spite of being a jealous and possessive partner, she is immensely loving, caring, passionate and loyal.
Compatibility with other signs-
- Scorpio and Capricorn- Both of them are incredibly dedicated and up for a long term thing. There is a sizzling chemistry and the mutual sensual nature makes this relationship a hit. The brilliance and tenacity of a Scorpio woman fused with the stable and capable nature of a Capricorn man makes for an ultimate power couple. Together they can achieve any reality be it a corporate empire or a successful family.
- Scorpio and Taurus- Occupying opposite positions on the zodiac wheel, they are similar yet different. They balance each other like the missing pieces of a puzzle. A Taurus man is trustworthy just like a Scorpio woman wants and she is the one who understands the depth and integrity of their love perfectly.
Scorpio and Cancer- Out of all the water sign pairing ups, this one is possibly the sweetest. The Cancer man is an initiator who prevents the relationship from turning a boring one. He is sincerely devoted to her and far more reliable than any other water sign.
Basic information about Scorpio-
|Date Range||24th October – 22nd November|
|Compatible Signs||Cancer, Virgo, Capricorn, Pisces|
|Lucky days||Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday|
|Lucky numbers||1, 4, 2, 7|
|Lucky colors||Red, Violet|