Halloween is definitely celebration time and also the apt time for cooks who really don’t want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. It is at this time that what you prepare is not the main matter of concern but it is all about how you present the entire thing.
You can try out one or more Halloween recipes to make the festival more frightening and have a meal that shall be remembered by all.
List of recipes for Halloween
Miscellaneous Halloween Recipes
Double Delicious Halloween Bars
Halloween Face Paint
Halloween Popcorn Grunch
Candy Apple Recipes
Candied Apples for Halloween
Mojhy Candy Apples
- Halloween Black Cat Cookies
- Jack O Lantern Cookies
- Fudgy Bat Cookies
- Festive Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Pie Muffins
- Pumpkin Pie
- Homemade Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Pie Filling From Scratch
Details of a Halloween Recipe
Classic Baked Apples
- Large baking apples, Rome Beauty, Golden Delicious, (one apple per person)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup chopped raisins
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 3/4 cup boiling water
Method of preparation
- It serves 4 people.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Wash the apples well.
- Remove cores to 1/2 inch of the bottom of the apples.
- Dig out the seeds using a small spoon.
- The hole should be 3/4-inch to an inch across the apple.
- For better results use large apples.
- Take a small bowl and combine sugar, cinnamon, raisins, and pecans.
- A 8-inch-by-8-inch square apple should be placed on the baking pan.
- Put the stuff in each of the apple.
- A slice of butter should act as a topping.
- Add boiling water to the baking pan with apples in it.
- You have to bake for 30-40 minutes or till the apples are tender.
- Remove from the oven.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.