Gemini is the third astrological sign in the zodiac chart and comes right after Taurus. This sign originates from the Gemini constellation. People who are born between 21st May and 20th June belong to this particular sun sign.
The symbol for Gemini is a twin, Pollux and Castor. According to the Roman and Greek mythology, these twin brothers are together called Dioscuri. It is believed that after death of Castor, Pollux begged his father, Zeus, so that he could share his immortality with his twin and stay together forever.
His wish was granted and the twin brothers were turned into the Gemini constellation. The Sumero-Babylonian name of this zodiac is “The Great Twins”.
The positive traits of a Gemini woman
- Gemini woman can adjust easily to any given situation. She is broad-minded which does not make her a shallowly judgmental person. She believes in living in the moment and wants to enjoy every bit of it.
- She is extremely versatile. Attracted by wide range of subjects in various fields, a Gemini woman will try her hand in many things. She will succeed in most of them but never get stuck to a boring task.
- A Gemini woman is also very enthusiastic and always has her sunny side up. This is what makes her a charming woman and attracts people towards her. She is always craving to accomplish new things in life.
- She is soft spoken and has an amazing communication skill which adds on to her charm. This characteristic of a Gemini woman makes her extremely successful as she can easily make people agree and sell out almost anything with her magical verbal skill.
- A Gemini woman’s wit is sharp as a knife and she can effortlessly impress anyone and everyone. Starting from politics to fashion trends, she has knowledge about everything.
- Everyone will crave for her company as she has a very good sense of humor. Her spontaneity can never get anyone bored.
- She is an intellectual person right from birth and loves learning about new things. She is extremely sharp and clever. Even though she is soft spoken, a Gemini woman will always voice out her opinion.
- No matter what her age is, she will always remain young at heart and evergreen.
The negative traits of a Gemini woman
- A Gemini woman lacks consistency. She is so sharp and good at various things that she cannot stay focused at a single project for a long time. Midway through, she loses interest and moves on to the next. This acts as a major drawback.
- She is often tagged to be superficial in nature. This arises because she is incapable of paying attention to every small detail and is also unable to dig deeper into matters.
- She is also known to be whimsical and lacks the decision making ability. As Gemini represents the twins, it’s almost like two women are dwelling in one body. When it comes to making a crucial decision she is in two minds and cannot take charge. This nature of hers makes her lose out on many opportunities in life.
- As she is very enthusiastic, she tends to take more than what she can handle at a time. This causes her a lot of stress and becomes extremely anxious very often. This gives rise to her erratic nature.
- She is not very good with handling feelings and emotions and tends to hide it away. Not expressing her emotions can take a toll on her love life and it also makes her aloof and distant.
- She can easily become bored if she lives in the same environment for a long time. She is fidgety and her mind is always wandering from one place to another.
- She is so full of knowledge that people might find her presence to be intimidating sometimes.
The Gemini woman in a relationship
A Gemini woman changes when she falls in love. This witty woman is suddenly full of sweet talks and loves cuddling which is very unlikely of her. It doesn’t take long for a Gemini woman to fall in love but it takes even lesser time for her to fall out of it. Her whimsical nature makes it difficult for her to remain committed to a single person for a long time. She usually falls for an intelligent man who can challenge her in debates and from whom she can learn new things. If her partner does not make her happy and satisfy her, a Gemini woman will set herself free from the relationship. Being an Air Goddess, it’s impossible to chain down her spirits. She loves to travel from one place to another and meet new people so if her partner becomes insecure or is possessive, it might result in an unhappy relationship.
Compatibility with other signs
- Gemini and Aries: Together they make an exciting couple. Both of them respect each other’s independence and loves going on adventure. The excitement that an Aries man provides attracts the Gemini woman the most.
- Gemini and Leo: They are the Dynamic duo. Both of them are extremely social and are bound to have fun together. Though a Leo man is more stable, he will sometimes accompany a Gemini woman on her adventures and also won’t have any problem if she chooses to go alone.
- Gemini and Libra: Both of these air signs form an amazing couple. They enjoy having a thoughtful conversation together and they live in a world of their own.
- Gemini and Aquarius: These two air signs are also highly compatible. Both of them are full of life and passion and loves adventures.
Basic information about Gemini:
|Date Range||21st May – 20th June|
|Compatible Signs||Aries, Leo, Libra, Aquarius|
|Lucky Days||Monday, Wednesday and Thursday|