No Christmas Party is ever complete without great meal; dish out the best Christmas treats for your guests with Christmas recipes.
Plan a great celebration with delicious meals that will leave your guests licking their fingers. Enhance the joy of celebrating Christmas with some best recipes for Christmas.
Popular Christmas Recipes:
Serve your guest with mouth-watering delicacies on the very special occasion of Christmas. Let us have a look at the Christmas recipes:
- Green Beans With Tomatoes (Serves 4)
- Olive or canola oil: 1 tablespoon
- Green beans: 1 pound
- Small onion: 1 (chopped)
- Garlic: 1 clove (chopped)
- Dried basil: 1/4 teaspoon
- Tomatoes: 1 can (crushed)
- Pepper: 1/8 teaspoon
1. Soak the green beans in cold water and then cut and remove the stem ends and the tail ends. Cut the end of the pod and shell the beans to remove the seeds. Rinse well after shelling.
2. Heat oil over medium heat in a large skillet and fry the garlic and onion in it. Stir occasionally and fry them for about 5 minutes or until golden.
3. Add tomatoes, basil and pepper into the fried garlic and onion and cook for about 2 minutes stirring continuously.
4. Now, add the green beans to the mixture and stir well so that the beans are coated properly in the tomato mixture. Cover the skillet and cook for about 6 minutes or until the beans are crisp and soft.
5. Turn off the heat and your green bean with tomatoes is ready to serve.
- Holiday Roast Turkey Stuffing (serves 12)
- Fresh or frozen and thawed turkey: 1 (12 pounds)
- Chicken broth: 3/4 cup
- Crumbled corn bread: 5 cups
- Large yellow onion: 1 (chopped)
- Toasted fresh bread crumbs: 5 cups
- Poultry seasoning: 1 teaspoon
- Vegetable oil: 1 tablespoon
- Butter or margarine: 3 tablespoons
- Large egg: 1 (beaten)
- Baking powder: 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper: 1/4 teaspoon
1. Melt the butter over medium heat in a medium sized saucepan. Now, add the onions to the melted butter and cook for 5 minutes or until tender. Pour it in a small bowl and set it aside.
2. Mix the breadcrumbs, baking powder, corn bread, poultry seasoning, and pepper in a large bowl. Add the onion mixture to this and stir well so that they blend properly. Beat the egg and broth together in a small bowl and stir in the corn bread mixture.
3. Heat the oven to 352 degree. Rinse the turkey well, drain and pat dry. Remove the neck and giblets and keep it aside to make the giblet gravy. Stuff the turkey with the mixture and place it in a large roasting pan.
4. Toss it with oil and place a roasting thermometer in the turkey thigh in a way that it should not touch the bone. Pour the remaining stuffing into a greased casserole. Cover it up and refrigerate.
5. Roast the turkey for about 3 hrs or until the thermometer shows 180 degree. Cover it with foil to avoid it being over browned. Bake the remaining stuffing along with the turkey during the last 30 minutes of roasting. Keep the turkey aside for 15 to 20 minutes before carving.
6. Cook the giblet gravy in the meantime. Set aside 2 tablespoon of pan dripping from the roast turkey for the giblet gravy. Cook the gravy, carve off the Turkey skin and serve the turkey and the dressing with gravy.
- Hot Chocolate Espresso (Serve 1)
- Hot coffee: 1/2 cup (strong)
- Cream: 1/2 cup
- Milk chocolate: 1 tablespoon (grated)
- Whipped cream
- Cinnamon stick
- Sugar: 1 to 3 teaspoons
1. Mix the coffee and sugar (if necessary) in a large cup or mug and set it aside.
2. Warm the cream in a saucepan over low heat and add the cocoa to it. Stir well.
3. Pour the cream mixture to the coffee mix, top it up with a dollop of whipped cream, and decorate with grated chocolate. Serve the coffee to your guests with cinnamon stick.
Serve your guests with snacks, drinks and a meal and set their taste buds on fire with delectable Christmas recipes.
|Around the World||Wishes||Messages|
|Legend of the Christmas Stocking||Origin||When is Christmas|
|Wish in 100 Different Languages||Symbols|